For many years, since 1929 to be exact, we have been building houses – prefabricated houses. That’s why we also know all the advantages of prefabricated houses and the ways in which solid houses differ from prefabricated ones.
- Fixed building costs
- Short construction time
- Weather-independent construction (even in winter)
- Inspiration from show homes
- Four different levels of completion
- Consultation, construction and coordination – everything from a single source
- Sampling in one place
- Customised architectural planning for more freedom
- High quality thanks to precise prefabrication and years of experience
- Energy efficiency through the best thermal insulation and modern heating technology
Unlike a solid house, a prefabricated house can be assembled in just a few days. Bad weather or the onset of winter are no obstacles to the smooth construction of a prefabricated house.
Your new home will be erected in no time and waiting for you to move in.
Be there in person during the assembly of a Hanse Haus home – from the individual planning to the finished house.